Sunday, July 18, 2010

What this blog is all about...

I am making this blog dedicated to my adventures in Costa Rica. My husband and I previously spent 6 months in Costa Rica and we kept talking about how we should write a book about all the crazy things that happened. Two years and some change have passed and not a thing has been written. Now, we have plans to move down there and this blog is going to be sort of a documentation of our adventures starting now with the plans of moving. We are determined so it will happen for sure but the "when" and the "how" are still to be decided........ In the mean time, in between updates on our progress, I will share stories and pictures of our previous adventure in Costa Rica. Eventually this will become more of a daily life journal once we get to Costa Rica and get settled. I hope you enjoy and maybe benefit from some of the things I write! Maybe some day I'll see you in paradise!! I'm also going to post links to positive messages that I think should be shared such as the last post of the video from Eden Sky. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment