Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coming up with the $$$

This post will be short, I have some work to get done. I just wanted to update you on our progress. Andy and I were discussing ways to come up with the money to buy the Sabalo Lodge in Costa Rica to turn it into a sustainable living community and it dawned on me that I had come across a website a while back where you can get donations for things like that. I couldn't find that website though. I searched and searched. However I did find another one and made us an ad. It's not set up as well as the other one, which I'm kicking myself for not bookmarking it! Well, check out the link, I must get back to work now. If you have any info on other websites where you can get donations or if you want to make a donation let me know! Every little bit helps! Thanks! Until next time!
Peace and Love
Spottie O'Keefe
a.k.a. The Hippie Pin-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment