Tuesday, June 29, 2010

day to day

I don't know what the deal is but lately I have not been feeling like myself, I've been getting headaches and my eyes feel strange at times. I don't really know how to explain it other than that. I'm trying to remain positive and clear headed though. I'm finally getting my purses sewn up today. I think they will be done within the next few days. I have been procrastinating lately. A lot of it has to do with me feeling weird and also we have been busy with family coming to visit and stuff like that. Things seem to finally be leveling out. I was planning a yard sale this weekend to simplify my home environment and make a little extra cash. The yard sale is postponed until next weekend though because Andy's cousin is stuck on the other side of the state plus a friend of mine will be over there soon and I'd like to go see her so we will be heading there this weekend. In the mean time I'm going to do what I can and try to kick this funk I'm in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment