Thursday, June 17, 2010

Major life changes

Dear readers,

I have been going through major changes in my life lately. I decided to create a blog just in case I might be able to share information, spread some love or help someone that needs encouragement. So far the major changes that have occurred in my life are some pretty good ones. I've been losing weight and getting healthier. I've lost 20 lbs in 2 months by eating right, doing Yoga and positive thinking. I eat mostly fruits and veggies. I am cutting out dairy (cheese and yogurt are hard to give up). The meat I eat mostly comes from the water (Fish, shrimp, etc.) or boiled eggs. I also drink a lot of Kombucha. I feel healthier! I haven't been sick in a long time too! I've been focusing on positive thinking and cutting out anything negative or anything with bad vibrations/feelings. It's helping me learn how to better manifest things as well. I've been extremely motivated with my life and it feels like I'm on the right track again! I have a little bit of free time between crafting/sewing/painting, Yoga/meditation, being a wife and housekeeper, and taking care of my dogs and their 10 new puppies to write a little bit each day (most days). The posts to come will be about things I'm thinking about, excited about, cool things going on in my daily life, and occasionally a link or review of something I like. I hope someone out there can benefit from my blog and encourage people that read my blog to interact with me, add me as a friend on Facebook or MySpace or whatever social networking sight you prefer. I hope to interact with interesting and like-minded individuals! Thanks for reading....

Love, light, and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment