Wednesday, June 23, 2010

unclear

Today has been a weird day. Nothing crazy happened but my head has hurt all day, I think it has to do with this strange cloud cover that I watched being sprayed into the sky last night. Who know's what is in the stuff coming out the back of the "airplanes" that blanket the skies with "exhaust". My head is very foggy today and I can't think straight. I also have this huge blemish on my cheek and I think it has to do with wheat. Ive been eating bread lately and don't usually. I think I'm going to stop eating wheat again. I'm really considering a raw food diet....

I don't really have all that much to say today. This week was hectic, Andy's sister was in town, Andy's cousin was staying with us for a couple weeks, we have 10 puppies growing daily, Andy's cousin (Nature Boy) helped me rip out the carpet in my living room....yeah hectic week. Maybe tomorrow I will have something more to say.

Until next time...
Peace, Love and Light,
Spottie

No comments:

Post a Comment